Posted On: Jul 8, 2015
APN Competency Program & Security
The AWS Partner Network (APN) is thrilled to announce the launch of the new APN Security Competency. The APN Competency Program is designed to highlight APN Partners who have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized solution areas and categories.
APN Security Competency Partners have demonstrated success in building products and solutions on AWS to support customers in multiple areas, including: infrastructure security, policy management, identity management, security monitoring, vulnerability management, and data protection.
Security Launch Partners
Congrats to our initial launch partners who have qualified for the Security Competency:
- Infrastructure Security: Alert Logic, Imperva, Trend Micro
- Identity & Access Control: Okta, OneLogin, Ping Identity
- Logging & Monitoring: Splunk, SumoLogic
- Configuration & Vulnerability Analysis: Evident io, Qualys, Tenable
- Data Protection: SafeNet, Vormetric
If you're a customer interested in learning more about Security Partner Solutions, click here.
If you’re an APN Technology Partner focused on building AWS cloud-based security solutions, click here to learn more.