Posted On: Aug 1, 2017
We’re excited to announce the availability of Lumberyard Beta 1.10, the biggest release to date for Amazon’s free AAA game engine. This release contains over 545 features, fixes, and enhancements. Some highlights include:
• Order-independent Transparency – correctly display overlapping transparent surfaces (i.e. wine glasses or ice sculptures) in your games with greater ease
• Temporal Anti-Aliasing - smooth out jagged edges and other imperfections caused by real-time rendering, getting you closer to achieving film-like quality in your games
• Component entity workflows - 35 improvements to help speed up your iteration time
• Cloud Gems - Over 50 improvements to help you better manage your player community
• Plus much more, including a brand new docking system for customizing the editor, performance enhancements to the material editor, and new cinematic features
To get started with Amazon Lumberyard, please visit the Lumberyard website to download Lumberyard.