Posted On: Nov 28, 2017
The AWS Partner Network (APN) is thrilled to announce the launch of the new AWS Networking Competency. The AWS Competency Program is designed to highlight APN Partners who have demonstrated industry expertise, readily implemented solutions that align with AWS architectural best practices, and have staff with AWS-certifications.
AWS Networking Competency Partners are Advanced APN Partners that provide network solutions that assist customers adopt, develop, and deploy applications on AWS. Networking Competency Partners offer a set of specialized solutions that auto-scale, are aligned with cloud design principles, and make it easier to use networking features in a VPC.
Networking Launch Partners
Congratulations to our initial launch partners who have qualified for the AWS Networking Competency!
Technology Partners by Category:
• Networking Connectivity: Aviatrix Systems, Inc. and Palo Alto Networks
• Direct Connect Integrated: AT&T, Colt Technology, Equinix, Megaport and Verizon
• Direct Connect Infrastructure: Colt Technology, Equinix, InterCloud, Megaport, PacketFabric, Tata Communication, Telstra, TOKAI Communications and Verizon
• Load Balancers: F5 Networks and Nginx Inc.
• Network Management: Dome9 Security, Gigamon, Ixia and ProtectWise
If you're a customer interested in learning more about AWS Networking Partner Solutions, click here.
If you’re an APN Technology Partner and experienced working with Networking customers to AWS, click here to learn more about AWS Competency Program.