In this module, you test the online trial experience by browsing to the Example Corp. website and creating a user account to register for the software trial. If this process is successful, you are redirected to an AppStream 2.0 streaming URL and then to the Example Corp. application catalog web page.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to test your setup.
Test your setup
1. Open a web browser, and in the address bar, type the endpoint URL that was generated when you completed the steps in “Enable static website hosting for your Amazon S3 bucket.” Follow this format:
2. Do the following:
• For Name, type the first and last name for the user whose email address identity was added and verified when you completed the steps in “Add and verify a new email address identity in Amazon SES.”
• For Email, type the email address that was added and verified when you completed the steps in “Add and verify a new email address identity in Amazon SES.”
• Choose Continue.
3. If the request is successful, within a few seconds you are redirected to an AppStream 2.0 streaming URL. After you are redirected, the Example Corp. application catalog page displays.
4. You also receive a “thank you” email for trying Example Corp.’s products. In the email, the text that is specified in the Name field on the web form is used to address the recipient.