What you'll learn
- Relate AWS architectural principals to make architectural decisions
- Apply AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, secure, and highly available
- Explore how to manage AWS services to provide greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Determine how to make an infrastructure based on AWS more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Apply the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects
- Solution-design engineers
- People in other IT/cloud roles who want to understand how to design and build cloud architectures
What experience you'll need
- Familiarity with AWS cloud computing, which can be learned in AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials or AWS Technical Essentials
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networking concepts such as VPNs, routing, subnets/gateways, segments, and user permissions
- Familiarity with and knowledge of multi-tier architectures and distributed systems
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 5 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.