What you'll learn
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Use AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Use AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects who are new to designing and building cloud architectures
- Data center architects who are migrating from on-premises environment to cloud architectures
- Other IT/cloud roles who want to understand how to design and build cloud architectures
What experience you'll need
- Attended AWS Technical Essentials classroom training or have equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 5 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.