Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty
Learn what to expect for the exam, how the exam is structured, and how to interpret questions
The AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty exam validates individuals who have the in depth skills required to build, deploy, and tune data models and leverage AWS services to streamline this process at scale. Take this intermediate-level course to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to data analysis on AWS and to specific areas to study.
What you'll learn
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS data analytics concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by exam questions
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Data platform engineers
- Data architects
- Data scientists
- Data analysts
- Solutions architects
What experience you'll need
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or an Associate-level AWS Certification
- Five or more years of hands-on experience working with complex data analytics processes and analysis solutions on AWS
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
This course is offered in the following language: English.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.