What you'll learn
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS database concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by exam questions
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Data platform engineers
- Database administrators
- Solutions architects
What experience you'll need
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or an Associate-level AWS Certification
- Five or more years of hands-on experience working with complex database processes and analysis solutions on AWS
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 Day
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.