What you'll learn
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify questions that relate to AWS development concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your time studying for the exam
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Developers who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam
What experience you'll need
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS-based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Have taken Developing on AWS classroom training or have equivalent knowledge
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 4 hours
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.