What you'll learn
- Prepare for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional exam
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Individuals preparing for their AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional exam
- DevOps engineers
- Solution architects
- Systems administrators
What experience you'll need
- Two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
- Good working knowledge of AWS core services
- Experience working with a programming or scripting language
- Familiarity with the Linux or Windows operating system and AWS command line interface
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.