What you'll learn
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS security best practices
- Interpret the concepts being tested by the exam question
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Individuals who perform a security role
- Anyone preparing to take the AWS Certified Security - Specialty exam
What experience you'll need
- A minimum of five years of IT security experience, designing and implementing security solutions
- At least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads, and security controls for workloads on AWS
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 4 hours
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.