What you'll learn
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
What experience you'll need
- At least one year of hands-on experience designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Have taken Architecting on AWS classroom training or have equivalent knowledge
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 4 hours
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.