Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Learn what to expect for the exam, how the exam is structured, and how to interpret questions
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam validates technical expertise in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. Take this intermediate-level course to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study.
What you'll learn
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
What experience you'll need
- At least one year of hands-on experience designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Have taken Architecting on AWS classroom training or have equivalent knowledge
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 4 hours
This course is offered in the following languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.