What you'll learn
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Individuals who want to earn an AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification
- Individuals who want an instructor-led course to help them focus on preparing for their certification exam
- Customers and AWS Partners who have 6–12 months of experience with AWS including a strong architecture background and experience
- Individuals in roles such as solutions architect and cloud architect who are designing services or architectures in the AWS Cloud
- Individuals who have not taken Architecting on AWS in approximately the last six months
What experience you'll need
- At least 6–12 months of hands-on experience designing with AWS services
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 5 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.