In addition to the AWS Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions, any startup enabling organization that refers startups to AWS Activate to receive credits is subject to the following terms & conditions:
- AWS Activate owns all final approvals and credit issuance decisions.
- AWS Activate credit may not be positioned as being a guaranteed benefit through affiliation with a non-AWS organization without explicit pre-approval from AWS Activate.
- AWS Activate reserves the right to reject applications from unqualified, fraudulent, or abusive entities that apply for the program.
- Use of AWS Activate to subsidize the sale of a non-AWS product or service will result in immediate termination of the benefit for the startup enabling organization and their member startups.
- Startup enabling organizations are responsible for verifying affiliation of their member organizations and rejecting applications from unaffiliated, unqualified, fraudulent, or abusive actors. Failure to verify startups can result in loss of access to AWS Activate for the startup organization and their member startups.
- Startup enabling organizations are responsible for securing their Org IDs (unique codes required to access AWS Activate benefits). Org IDs may not be publicly displayed, or broadly distributed. Org ID leaks should immediately be reported to account managers or the AWS Activate team. AWS Activate will promptly replace compromised codes for startup enabling organizations where leaks occur.