AWS SDK for Ruby v1.30.0
Yesterday afternoon, we released a new version of the AWS SDK for Ruby (aws-sdk RubyGem) version v1.30.0. This release:
- Adds support for Amazon Kinesis (AWS::Kinesis::Client).
- Updates AWS::EMR::Client to include resource tagging and other new operations.
- Updates AWS::OpsWorks::Client to support resource-based permissions.
- Updates AWS::ElasticBeanstalk::Client to support worker roles.
- Updates AWS::DynamoDB::Client to support global secondary indexes.
You can view the release notes here.