What you'll learn
- Compare the features and benefits of data warehouse, data lakes, and modern data architectures
- Design and implement a data warehouse analytics solution
- Identify and apply appropriate techniques, including compresssion, to optimize data storage
- Select and deploy approporate options to ingest, transform, and store data
- Choose the appropriate instance and node types, clusters, auto scaling, and network topology for a particular business use case
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Data warehouse engineers
- Data platform engineers
- Architects and operators who build and manage data analytics pipelines
What experience you'll need
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.