Building Data Lakes on AWS
Learn how to build and secure a data lake and optimize for cost and performance
Do you want to develop business insights from siloed data stores with the help of a data lake? Our new one-day classroom course, Building Data Lakes on AWS, will help you practice building and securing a data lake in a hands-on environment. An expert instructor will also teach you how to optimize for cost and performance.
This course is part of the Building Modern Data Analytics Solutions on AWS collection of four, one-day, intermediate-level classroom training courses. Learn more »
What you'll learn
- Apply data lake methodologies in planning and designing a data lake
- Articulate the components and services required for building an AWS data lake
- Secure a data lake with appropriate permission
- Ingest, store, and transform data in a data lake
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Data platform engineers
- Solutions architects
- IT professionals
What experience you'll need
- Completed the AWS Technical Essentials classroom course
- One year of experience building data analytics pipelines or have completed the Data Analytics Fundamentals digital course
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.