What you'll learn
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
What experience you'll need
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
This couse is offered in the following languages: Bahasa Indonesia, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Vietnamese.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Train your team with AWS Jam
An AWS Jam is a 1-day optional add-on of hands-on challenges curated to align to the topics and AWS services covered in the classroom course.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.