Amazon SageMaker Studio for Data Scientists
Learn to use Amazon SageMaker Studio to boost productivity at every step of the ML lifecycle
Learn to boost productivity at every step of the ML lifecycle with Amazon SageMaker Studio for Data Scientists from an expert AWS instructor. The three-day, advanced level course helps experienced data scientists build, train, and deploy ML models for any use case with fully managed infrastructure, tools, and workflows to reduce training time from hours to minutes with optimized infrastructure. This course includes presentations, demonstrations, discussions, labs, and at the end of the course, you’ll practice building an end-to-end tabular data ML project using SageMaker Studio and the SageMaker Python SDK.
What you'll learn
- Accelerate the preparation, building, training, deployment, and monitoring of ML solutions by using Amazon SageMaker Studio
- Use the tools that are part of SageMaker Studio to improve productivity at every step of the ML lifecycle
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Experienced data scientists who are proficient in ML and deep learning fundamentals.
- Relevant experience includes using ML frameworks, Python programming, and the process of building, training, tuning, and deploying models.
What experience you'll need
We recommend that all students complete the following AWS course prior to attending this course:
- AWS Technical Essentials (1–day AWS instructor led course)
We recommend students who are not experienced data scientists complete the following two courses followed by 1-year on-the-job experience building models prior to taking this course:
- The Machine Learning Pipeline on AWS (4–day AWS instructor led course)
- Deep Learning on AWS (1–day AWS instructor led course)
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
This course is offered in English.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.