AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
Validate your ability to build, train, tune, and deploy machine learning models using the AWS Cloud.
The AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty certification is intended for individuals who perform a development or data science role. It validates a candidate's ability to design, implement, deploy, and maintain machine learning (ML) solutions for given business problems.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Select and justify the appropriate ML approach for a given business problem
- Identify appropriate AWS services to implement ML solutions
- Design and implement scalable, cost-optimized, reliable, and secure ML solutions
Recommended AWS Knowledge
- 1-2 years of experience developing, architecting, or running ML/deep learning workloads on the AWS Cloud
- The ability to express the intuition behind basic ML algorithms
- Experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization
- Experience with ML and deep learning frameworks
- The ability to follow model-training best practices
- The ability to follow deployment and operational best practices
Prepare for Your Exam
Multiple choice, multiple answer
170 minutes to complete the exam
300 USD (Practice exam: 40 USD)
Available in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese
Big Data on AWS
Classroom | 3 days
This three-day course introduces you to cloud-based big data solutions such as Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), Amazon Redshift, Amazon Kinesis and the rest of the AWS big data platform.
Deep Learning on AWS
Classroom | 1 day
In this one-day course, you will learn cloud-based deep learning (DL) solutions on the AWS platform. You will learn how to run your models on the cloud using Amazon EC2‒based deep learning Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and Apache MXNet on AWS frameworks.