AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
Validate your ability to build, train, tune, and deploy machine learning models using the AWS Cloud.
The AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty certification is intended for individuals who perform a development or data science role. It validates a candidate's ability to design, implement, deploy, and maintain machine learning (ML) solutions for given business problems.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Select and justify the appropriate ML approach for a given business problem
- Identify appropriate AWS services to implement ML solutions
- Design and implement scalable, cost-optimized, reliable, and secure ML solutions
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience developing, architecting, or running ML/deep learning workloads on the AWS Cloud
- The ability to express the intuition behind basic ML algorithms
- Experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization
- Experience with ML and deep learning frameworks
- The ability to follow model-training best practices
- The ability to follow deployment and operational best practices
Prepare for Your Exam
There is no better preparation than hands-on experience. There are many relevant AWS Training courses and other resources to assist you with acquiring additional knowledge and skills to prepare for certification. Please review the exam guide for information about the competencies assessed on the certification exam.
65 questions; either multiple choice or multiple response
Testing center or online proctored exam
180 minutes to complete the exam
300 USD (Practice exam: 40 USD)
Available in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese