Easy-to-use third-party data solutions for Media & Entertainment organizations
Enhance customer experience with third-party data from AWS Data Exchange. You’ll find hundreds of diverse media data sets to accelerate content development, power recommendation systems, streamline asset management, and modernize workflows. From content metadata and media databases to sports statistics, AWS Data Exchange has the third-party data sets you need to unlock valuable insights and improve your customer experience.
Explore Media & Entertainment use cases with AWS Data Exchange
Media & Entertainment advantages with AWS Data Exchange
Find trends and insights to inform your decision making for licensing, casting, marketing, merchandizing, and more.
Track and measure branding, mentions, and branded content performance with easy-to-discover and easy-to-use media APIs.
Augment and improve measurement methods of audiences, subscribers, readers, and viewers to improve viewership and engagement.
Popular data sets and APIs for Media & Entertainment companies
Box Office Gross & Releases
News & Sports Content
Viewership & Engagement
Media & Entertainment customer success story
- Mi India is India’s number one Smart TV Brand since Q2 2018 IDC Worldwide Quarterly Smart Home Device Tracker
- Patchwall is the most comprehensive platform for content discovery and streaming on any Smart TV
- Xiaomi is a consumer electronics and smart manufacturing company with smartphones and smart hardware connected by an IoT platform founded in 2010
Utilize IMDb fan rating and other entertainment data to offer customers a more interactive viewing experience through the PatchWall interface.
Streamlined purchasing, contracting, and delivery of data products through AWS Data Exchange and Amazon S3 protocols.
- Easily integrates IMDb data onto more than 30 streaming services
- Improves content discovery journey for Mi and Redmi TV users
- Makes processes behind procuring, accessing, and loading data more efficient