Last Updated: December 30, 2022
- Recognizing you when you sign in to use our offerings. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
Some AWS cookies are deleted at the end of your browsing session, while others persist between sessions. Essential AWS cookies remain on your device for up to 365 days from your last visit to our site. Other AWS cookies remain on your device for up to 365 days from their last use.
Information we collect through cookies
Examples of the information we automatically collect through cookies include:
- Network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider
- Computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting
- The location of your device or computer
- Authentication and security credential information
- Content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads
- The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site (including date and time) and AWS Offerings, content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
Cookie Preferences on AWS sites
Third party cookies
|The Trade Desk||adsrvr.org|
We also embed features from third parties on our sites, and those third parties may set cookies if you engage with those features. For example, we embed chat functionality from Salesforce and videos from Vidyard or our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. These experiences set cookies on your device once you click on a chat link or video player.