What you'll learn
- Automate resource deployment using AWS services such as AWS CloudFormation and AWS Service Catalog
- Use AWS services to manage AWS resources through SysOps lifecycle processes such as deployments and patches
- Use Amazon CloudWatch and associated features such as alarms, dashboards, and widgets to monitor your cloud environment
- Manage permissions and track activity in your cloud environment using AWS services such as AWS CloudTrail and AWS Config
- And much more
Who should take this course
- System administrators and operators who are operating in the AWS Cloud
- IT workers who want to increase their systems operations knowledge
What experience you'll need
- Successfully completed the AWS Technical Essentials classroom training
- A background in either software development or systems administration
- Proficiency in maintaining operating systems at the command line, such as shell scripting in Linux environments or cmd/PowerShell in Windows
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
Type: Classroom (virtual or in person)
Length: 3 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Train your team with AWS Jam
An AWS Jam is a 1-day optional add-on of hands-on challenges curated to align to the topics and AWS services covered in the classroom course.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.