The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam validates technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include:
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
Eligible candidates for this exam have:
- One or more years of hands-on experience operating AWS-based applications
- Experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS
- Capabilities to provide AWS operations and deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Multiple choice and multiple answer questions
- 80 minutes to complete the exam
- Available in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Brazilian Portuguese
- Practice Exam Registration fee is USD 20
- Exam Registration fee is USD 150
Get hands-on experience with key concepts and services with a collection of self-paced labs.
Find resources and tips to help you prepare for your AWS Certification.
Find out if you're eligible and learn what you need to do.