What you'll learn
- Identify the AWS services that support the different phases of Operational Excellence, an AWS Well-Architected Framework pillar
- Manage access to AWS resources using AWS accounts and organizations and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Maintain an inventory of in-use AWS resources by using AWS services, such as AWS Systems Manager, AWS CloudTrail, and AWS Config
- Develop a resource deployment strategy using metadata tags, Amazon Machine Images (AMIs), and AWS Control Tower to deploy and maintain an AWS cloud environment
- And much more
Who should take this course
- System administrators and operators who are operating in the AWS Cloud
- IT workers who want to increase their cloud operations knowledge
What experience you'll need
- Successfully completed the AWS Technical Essentials classroom training
- A background in either software development or systems administration
- Proficiency in maintaining operating systems at the command line, such as shell scripting in Linux environments or cmd/PowerShell in Windows
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
Type: Classroom (virtual or in person)
Length: 3 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Train your team with AWS Jam
An AWS Jam is a 1-day optional add-on of hands-on challenges curated to align to the topics and AWS services covered in the classroom course.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.