The AWS Global Startup program is an invite-only, go-to-market program supporting mid-to-late stage startups that have raised institutional funding, achieved product-market fit, and are ready to scale.
This program offers your startup unique support by assigning Partner Development Managers (PDMs) with deep AWS knowledge and startup or business development experience. Get support for your business in three key areas: product development, go-to-market, and co-sell.
Become enterprise-ready by adopting Well-Architected best practices reduce workload risks.
Accelerate product development through architecture reviews, immersive workshops, and integration with AWS products and services.
Differentiate your solutions by working with AWS Partner Solutions Architects to optimize your solutions for customer use cases.
Increase visibility through case studies, win wires, blogs, and the AWS Startup Partner Solutions webpage.
Generate leads by participating in seminars, events, and webinars, and receive invites to AWS-led events.
Receive dedicated support from co-sell specialists to drive engagement with the AWS Sales and field teams.
Reduce sales cycles and accelerate existing deals with assistance from AWS sellers. Generate new opportunities through customer introductions and fund your proof-of-concepts.
Gain expedited access to the AWS ISV Accelerate Program to help you co-sell.
The AWS Global Startups Program is designed for early to mid-stage VC-backed startups (generally Series A through Series C) that have differentiated products for AWS customers.
Step 1: Join the AWS Partner Network
Step 2: Enroll in the Software Path
- Enroll in the Software Path, specifically designed for organizations that develop software that runs on or is integrated with AWS.
- Pay the APN fee through APN Central to confirm your membership.
Step 3: Build your foundation for the program
1. Qualify if your Startup is Ready to partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Watch “Accelerate Your Growth with the AWS Global Startup Program” video
- Startup receives a welcome email with instructions
3. Share your “Better Together” story
- Startup receives a welcome email requesting their 'Better Together' story and a 'Qualification' form
4. Complete the Foundational Technical Review (FTR)
- Watch ‘Leveraging the AWS Foundational Technical Review (FTR)’ video to determine if your product is ready for FTR
5. Enroll to APN Customer Engagements Program (ACE) & Upload 2 Public References into Partner Central
- Watch Grow Your Business with the AWS Customer Engagement Program (ACE) to learn more about the program requirements
6. List your Solution on AWS Marketplace
- Watch Get Started as a Seller on AWS Marketplace video to determine if listing on AWS Marketplace aligns with your product delivery model and business goals
7. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org once steps 1-6 have been completed
"Working with the AWS Global Startup Program has enabled us to effectively identify, prioritize, and execute on opportunities within the vast network of AWS programs and services. Through this close collaboration with our AWS team, we're better-equipped to create best-in-class product integrations for our shared customers."
- Cody Jones, Head of Partnerships, Zapier
“The AWS Global Startup Program has been instrumental to our rapid growth. Being a part of the ISV Accelerate program and AWS Marketplace helps us accelerate deals and has been a driving force in Orca Security’s 800 percent YoY revenue growth. In sharing a customer and security obsessed mindset, we also value AWS’ critical product development support that enables us to heavily focus on R&D to advance the cloud security industry and solve our shared customers’ needs.”
- Avi Shua, CEO and Co-Founder, Orca Security
"Foursquare’s partnership with AWS Global Startup Program has not only enhanced our ability to solve the toughest of customers’ challenges with location data, but also reach many of the enterprises where location software is mission critical. Many of these businesses are new to location software and data, and accessing our products via the AWS Data Exchange greatly reduces friction for near seamless integration"
- Gary Little, CEO, Foursquare