The Amazon Web Services Developer Relations Group is hiring for some exciting positions in Seattle and Luxembourg. We’ve got the following openings right now:
- Developer Support Engineer (Seattle) – Youll represent AWS to our customers as you handle direct inquiries, diagnose and troubleshoot technical challenges, and communicate to the customer within given time frames. Youll also work with Amazon engineers when their help is necessary to resolve customer incidents as expediently as possible.
- Director of Marketing(Seattle) - You will work across multiple teams to position our services, drive awareness, create demand, grow our developer community, and help launch brand new services. You must be comfortable with ambiguously defined problems, big challenges, quick changes, and balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution.
- Marketing Manager(Seattle) - In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to shape our web services strategy, messaging, and business. You will work across multiple teams to position our services, drive awareness, create demand, grow our developer community, and help launch brand new services.
- Software Development Engineer – Developer Resources (Seattle) - You’ll be responsible for managing content and collaborationplatforms for Amazon Web Services, as well as producing developer content such as documentation, code samples, developer tools, libraries, SDKs,, and other resources that make it faster and easier to use our web services.
- Evangelist (Luxembourg) – You will generate grass-roots attention and support for Amazon Web Services among key industry opinion makers, journalists and technologists. The ability to identify, engage and win mindshare among third-party developers in target ISVs, systems integrators and collaborative technology providers is required.
- Business Development Manager (Luxembourg) – You will help to define key partnerships to target, establish those technical relationships, and manage the day-to-day interactions in order to build long-term business and marketing opportunities.
We also have a number of development, technical management, business, and even finance positions open across the AWS team. To learn more about these positions, start here and search using the keyword AWS.