Run Oracle Applications on Amazon EC2 Now
Every since we announced the availability of the first set of Oracle applications on Amazon EC2, we’ve been working to add additional instance types, locations, and applications.
We’ve made some really good progress; you can now run a wide variety of applications on all 32 and 64-bit instance types in all five AWS Regions, all running on the Oracle VM hypervisor (OVM).
The following applications are now available:
- Oracle Database 11gR2
- Oracle Weblogic Server
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle PeopleSoft (FSCM, ELM, PS and CRM)
- Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One
- Oracle Siebel Industry Applications
- Oracle WebCenter Suite
- Oracle Identity and Access Management
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Service Oriented Architecture on OC4J
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Service Oriented Architecture on Oracle WebLogic Server
For more information, check out the Oracle and AWS page.
If you are ready to start running any of these applications on EC2 or if you have any business or technical questions, we’re here to help. Fill in and submit our contact-us page and we’ll get back to you right away.
Finally, we continue to grow our database team. Here are some of our openings:
- Senior Software Engineer – AWS Database Services
- Senior Businesss Development Manager – Strategic Alliances
- Software Development Engineer
- Head of Software Development – AWS Database Services
- Support Engineer – Amazon Relational Database Service