AWS for Financial Services: Make the most of re:Invent 2023
Amazon Web Services (AWS) re:Invent 2023 is gearing up to deliver a week of inspiring keynotes, educational workshops and bootcamps, and plenty of peer-to-peer networking opportunities. This year’s conference will convene in Las Vegas, Nevada, from November 27th-December 1st. We will also have an engaging virtual program for those who cannot join us in person.
AWS re:Invent will feature hundreds of breakout sessions, including more than 75 dedicated to the financial services industry. AWS experts and innovative leaders across banking, payments, insurance, and capital markets will dive deep into how they are using AWS to leave their legacy and transform their business—from migrating decades-old mainframes to the cloud to building a cloud-native trading platform. Scott Mullins, General Manager of Worldwide Financial Services for AWS, will also lead an Innovation Talk with executives from JPMorgan Chase & Co, S&P Global, and Nasdaq on building the future of financial services.
Generative AI will be front and center. AWS customers from within the financial services industry, and beyond, will share how they are delivering business value from real-world generative AI applications in breakout sessions throughout the week. AWS leaders Adam Selipsky, Dr. Werner Vogels, and Swami Sivasubramanian will provide the latest updates on the world of generative AI, and there will also be workshops and interactive demos providing the opportunity to engage directly with generative AI experts.
New to re:Invent this year will be the Industries Pavilion in the Expo Hall, which will showcase how different industries run best on AWS. Through the Financial Services experience, you’ll learn how AWS supports top use cases in banking, capital markets, insurance, and payments and how financial services institutions around the world are increasing efficiency, accelerating speed-to-market, removing friction from customer experiences, and meeting evolving compliance requirements on AWS.
If you are in the financial services industry and plan to attend re:Invent 2023, be sure to do the following:
- Visit the re:Invent 2023 website to learn everything you need to know about the event, including the latest updates
- Register to attend either in person or virtually
- Review the Financial Services Attendee Guide to build your agenda and reserve seating for the sessions you want to attend
- Review the Generative AI program for information on thought leadership sessions and workshops on Generative AI
- While you’re in Las Vegas, stop by the Industries Pavilion at the Expo Hall located in The Venetian to learn more about AWS for Financial Services and see the latest financial services demos
Whether you plan on joining us in person or virtually, we look forward to re-imagining Financial Services together at re:Invent.