AWS Security Blog
Monday, November 27: Security, Compliance, & Identity Sessions Today at re:Invent
Today, the following Security, Compliance, & Identity sessions, workshops, and chalk talks will be presented at AWS re:Invent 2017 in Las Vegas. All sessions are in the MGM Grand and all times are local. See the re:Invent Session Catalog for complete information about every session. You can also download the AWS re:Invent 2017 Mobile App for the latest updates and information.
If you are not attending re:Invent 2017, keep in mind that all videos of and slide decks from these sessions will be made available next week. We will publish a post on the Security Blog next week that links to all available videos and slide decks.
- SID201: IAM for Enterprises: How Vanguard Strikes the Balance Between Agility, Governance, and Security
- SID208: Less (Privilege) Is More: Getting Least Privilege Right in AWS
- SID312: DevSecOps Capture the Flag
- SID345: AWS Encryption SDK: The Busy Engineer’s Guide to Client-Side Encryption
- SID202: Deep-Dive on How Capital One Automates the Delivery of Directory Services Across AWS Accounts
- SID329: A Deep Dive into AWS Encryption Services
- SID344: Soup to Nuts: Identity Federation for AWS
- SID207: Security Change Through Feedback
- SID307: Serverless for Security Officers: Paradigm Walkthrough and Comprehensive Security Best Practices
- SID309: Credentials, Credentials, Credentials, Oh My!
- SID331: Architecting Security and Governance Across a Multi-Account Strategy
- SID402: An AWS Security Odyssey: Implementing Security Controls in the World of Internet, Big Data, IoT, E-Commerce, and Open Communications Platforms
- SID301: Using AWS Lambda as a Security Team
- SID311: Designing Security and Governance Across AWS Multiple Accounts