Thursday, October 8: Today’s Security and Compliance Sessions at re:Invent 2015
If you are attending re:Invent 2015 in Las Vegas, you can attend any of the following Security & Compliance track sessions taking place today.
Didn’t register before the conference sold out? All sessions are being recorded and will be made available on YouTube after the conference. Also, all slide decks from the sessions will be made available on SlideShare.net after the conference.
Click any of the following links to learn more about a breakout session.
- SEC204: AWS GovCloud (US) Not Just For Govies: Meeting Requirements for US-Only Acces
- SEC310: Splitting the Check on Compliance and Security: Keeping Developers and Auditors Happy in the Cloud
- SEC320: AWS Security Beyond the Host: Leveraging the Power of AWS to Automate Security and Compliance
Identity and Access Management
- SEC305: Become an AWS IAM Policy Ninja in 60 Minutes or Less
- SEC307: A Progressive Journey Through AWS IAM Federation Options: From Roles to SAML to Custom Identity Brokers
- SEC315: AWS Directory Service Deep Dive
- SEC301: Strategies for Protecting Data Using Encryption in AWS
- SEC401: Encryption Key Storage with AWS KMS at Okta
- SEC203: Journey to Securing Time Inc’s Move to the Cloud
- SEC321: AWS for the Enterprise—Implementing Policy, Governance, and Security for Enterprise Workloads
- SEC324: NEW LAUNCH! Introducing Amazon Inspector – Security Insight into Your Application Deployments
- SEC326: Security Science Using Big Data
- SEC402: Enterprise Cloud Security via DevSecOps 2.0