Why AWS Data Exchange?
There is no other place to find data files, data tables, and data APIs from an extensive selection of data sets and data categories.
AWS Data Exchange is the world’s most comprehensive service for third-party data sets
AWS Data Exchange benefits
- 3,500+ data sets from 300+ data providers
- Over 1,000 free data products and custom data products
- Automatic access to new data
- One place to exchange data publicly or privately
- Migrate existing subscriptions at no additional cost
- Simplified contracts and consolidated secure billing
- Native integration of data into AWS
- Data encrypted at rest and in transit
- Integration with AWS Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Cloud native support for data files, tables, and APIs
- Self-service options
- Secure and compliant solutions
How AWS Data Exchange Works
Ingest data files with Amazon S3
- Use data in a range of applications
- ‘Set and forget’ export preference to any Amazon S3 bucket
- Configure export jobs to begin automatically after subscription
Query data tables with AWS Data Exchange for Amazon Redshift
- Query data directly from vendor’s databases
- Data is structured and ready for analysis
- Access the last data automatically
Call APIs for data
- Synchronous APIs for frequent retrieval of small amounts of data
- Simplified discovery, set up, and invocation
- Downloadable SDKs and consistent documentation
Data leaders innovating with AWS Data Exchange
A wide range of organizations use AWS Data Exchange for their data and analytics and machine learning initiatives.
Third-Party Data Workshop
Learn how to effectively build a data pipeline or manage data distribution of third-party data.
Explore third-party data solutions relevant to your industry
Popular data providers on AWS Data Exchange
We are constantly growing our portfolio of industry-leading providers of third-party data sets available AWS Data Exchange.
Let us help you find the data you need
Speak with an AWS Data Exchange expert who can help you find the solutions you need to make smarter decisions.
AWS Data Exchange channel partners
Data consulting firms and technology companies partner with AWS Data Exchange to optimize speed to market and time to value for customers’ data and analytics and machine learning goals.
Get Started with AWS Data Exchange
Find a step-by-step guide for how to create an AWS account and start using AWS Data Exchange for third-party data solutions.
AWS Data Exchange learning resources
This innovative resource is designed as a broad compilation of use cases submitted by AWS Marketplace data providers. Each contributor tells a concise but unique story of how they solved a particular business challenge through a reliable third-party data solution.