AWS Well-Architected Best Practices
Learn, measure, and build using architectural best practices from a live instructor
The AWS Well-Architected Best Practices course will help you learn a consistent approach to evaluate architectures and implement designs from a live instructor. You’ll learn how to use the Well-Architected Review process and the AWS Well-Architected Tool to conduct reviews to identify high risk issues (HRIs). In this 1-day, classroom training course, you’ll learn to apply the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework—operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost optimization—to understand the impact of design decisions. You’ll apply what you’ve learned during the course to each pillar of the Well-Architected Framework through tutorials, hands-on labs, discussions, demonstrations, presentations, and group exercises.
What you'll learn
- Identify the Well-Architected Framework features, design principles, design pillars, and common uses
- Apply the design principles, key services, and best practices for each pillar of the Well-Architected Framework
- Use the Well-Architected Tool to conduct Well-Architected Reviews
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects
- DevOps engineers
- Technical professionals involved in managing, architecting, building, and operating AWS solutions
What experience you'll need
- We recommend that attendees of this course have knowledge of AWS services, AWS management interfaces, and core AWS design and architecture
- We recommend that attendees of this course have taken AWS Cloud Practioner Essentials, AWS Technical Essentials, and Architecting on AWS
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
This course is offered in the following languages: Bahasa Indonesia, English, French (France), German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Thai (Thailand), and Traditional Chinese.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.