MLOps Engineering on AWS
Learn to bring DevOps-style practices into the building, training, and deployment of ML models
Could your Machine Learning (ML) workflow use some DevOps agility? MLOps Engineering on AWS will help you bring DevOps-style practices into the building, training, and deployment of ML models. ML data platform engineers, DevOps engineers, and developers/operations staff with responsibility for operationalizing ML models will learn to address the challenges associated with handoffs between data engineers, data scientists, software developers, and operations through the use of tools, automation, processes, and teamwork. By the end of the course, go from learning to doing by building an MLOps action plan for your organization.
What you'll learn
- How to deploy your own models in the AWS Cloud
- How to automate workflows for building, training, testing, and deploying ML models
- The different deployment strategies for implementing ML models in production
- How to monitor for data drift and concept drift that could affect prediction and alignment with business expectations
- And much more
Who should take this course
- ML data platform engineers
- DevOps engineers
- Developers/operations staff with responsibility for operationalizing ML models
What experience you'll need
- AWS Technical Essentials course (classroom or digital)
- DevOps Engineering on AWS course, or equivalent experience
- Practical Data Science with Amazon SageMaker course, or equivalent experience
- The Elements of Data Science (digital course), or equivalent experience
- Machine Learning Terminology and Process (digital course)
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
This course is offered in the following languages: Bahasa Indonesia, English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), and Traditional Chinese.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.