What you'll learn
- Discuss the benefits of different types of machine learning for solving business problems
- Describe the typical processes, roles, and responsibilities on a team that builds and deploys ML systems
- Explain how data scientists use AWS tools and ML to solve a common business problem
- Summarize the steps a data scientist takes to prepare data and train, evaluate and tune, and deploy ML models
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Development operations (DevOps) engineers
- Application developers
What experience you'll need
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Taken the AWS Technical Essentials course
- Basic understanding of Python programming
- Basic knowledge of statistics
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
This course is offered in the following languages: Bahasa Indonesia, English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America), and Traditional Chinese.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.