InsightCloudSec is a fully-integrated cloud-native security platform—your whole cloud security toolbox in a single solution.
You transform your business, we’ll keep your cloud services secure
InsightCloudSec is Rapid7’s fully-integrated cloud-native security platform that enables organizations to drive cloud security forward through continuous security and compliance.
InsightCloudSec integrates posture management, identity & access management, infrastructure-as-code, and Kubernetes protection to enable teams to safely speed up their cloud adoption without compromise.
Rapid7 is an AWS Partner and has achieved the AWS Security and AWS Cloud Management Tools Competencies.
Gain continuous security and compliance
- Unified Inventory: Provides unified visibility and monitoring across complex cloud and container environments
- Shared Terminology: Standardizes cloud assets with shared terminology across all cloud providers.
- Posture Management: Continuously monitors the state of cloud environments to protect against misconfigurations and policy violations.
- Automated Workflows: Automates notification and response workflows for real-time remediation without humans in the loop.
- Cloud Infrastructure Entitlements Management (CIEM): Analyzes the complex roles and identities of cloud environments to help reduce excessive entitlements and streamline least-privilege access controls.
- Compliance Reporting: Checks multi-cloud environments against dozens of industry and regulatory best practices and provides an easy-to-read visualization of compliance.
- Customizable Reporting: Gives users the flexibility to customize compliance checks to their own internal policy requirements.
- Kubernetes Protection: Provides security guardrails for Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Security: Provides a single, consistent set of security checks and exemptions for IaC templates.
- Contextual IaC Analysis: Analyzes IaC templates in a simulated version of your actual environment to uncover errors and identify potentially risky configurations before deploying.
Case Study: Global Asset Management Institution
A large multinational asset management company needed the ability to migrate regulated applications to AWS and securely and compliantly build next-generation applications.
Built by AWS solutions architects and Partners to help you deploy popular technologies on AWS, these accelerators reduce hundreds of manual procedures so you can build your production environment quickly.
AWS Solutions help you solve common problems and build faster. Every AWS solution comes with detailed architecture, a deployment guide, and instructions for both automated and manual deployment.
AWS Marketplace provides a sales channel for Partners to sell their solutions to AWS customers. We make it easy for customers to find, buy, deploy and manage software solutions, including SaaS.
The AWS Competency Program validates and verifies AWS Partners who have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized areas.
The APN helps you identify and choose high-quality AWS Partners with deep AWS expertise, uniquely positioned to help your company at any stage of your Cloud Adoption Journey.
Whether you are beginning to build your business or expanding your practice on AWS, the APN is a great place to start. Join at no cost and advance your AWS Partner journey with AWS.