The AWS Partner Network Logo Guidelines below are intended for use by eligible AWS Partner Network (“APN”) participants wishing to use logos that AWS makes available to partners as part of the APN program (“APN Partner Logos”). These guidelines do not include guidelines for use of non-APN specific trademarks such as the Amazon Web Services trademarks, which can be found online. For details regarding use of the overall AWS brand, please reference the AWS Trademark Guidelines. If you are unsure of how these requirements apply to your specific business case, contact your AWS Representative for assistance.
The requirements apply to each individual element of your product offering, ad creative, or promotional material (e.g. website, sales material, order forms, banner ads, email newsletters, printed materials, or other advertising, etc.)—anywhere you mention your designation as a partner under APN.
As outlined in APN’s online Terms and Conditions, a subset of partners that are registered under APN will qualify for the Standard and Advanced tiers under the program. In addition, select APN Partners will qualify as Channel Reseller Partners and/or Government Partners. As one of the benefits associated with these designations, these partners may use the applicable APN Partner Logos. Examples of these logos are included below:
Example of an Advanced tier
Example of a Standard tier
Example of an Advanced tier “Consulting Partner” that has also qualified as an “Authorized Government Partner”
Example of an Advanced tier “Consulting Partner” that has also qualified as an “Channel Reseller Partner”
As outlined in APN’s online Terms and Conditions, partners that are eligible to use the APN Partner Logo will have a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, revocable license to display the most recent version of that logo on their website or in their own offline materials (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, or other document) solely to identify their participation in the Program. This includes use of the APN Partner Logo on business cards, trade show booths, sales material, etc.
Use of the APN Partner Logo on promotional novelty items (e.g. trade-show giveaways of small monetary value) must comply with APN Partner Network Logo Guidelines. Additionally, partners must not produce more than 2,000 promotional novelty items per promotional event.
Importantly, the new APN Partner Logo replaces the legacy AWS Solution Provider Logo. When this occurs, all AWS partners currently using the legacy AWS Solution Provider Logo should cease using that logo and start using the new APN Partner Logo. An example of the legacy AWS Solution Provider logo is included below:
When using the APN Partner Logo all partners must comply by the following general guidelines, in conjunction with the AWS Trademark Guidelines:
- Keep the focus on your company. The APN Partner Logo should not be more prominent than your logo. On any email or mail campaigns, it needs to be clear that the correspondence is not from AWS, but from your company. Additionally, AWS cannot be mentioned in the subject line of any e-mails or on the outside of any direct mail pieces.Prohibited brand usage. You may not use any AWS brand, including APN Partner Logo, to disparage Amazon or AWS, its products or services, or partners in a manner which, in AWS’s sole discretion, may diminish or otherwise damage or tarnish Amazon’s or AWS’s goodwill.
- AWS is not a sponsor of your promotions. Your use of the AWS brand, including APN Partner Logo, should not imply a formal business partnership or sponsorship of your promotions.
- “Amazon Web Services” is our name. If you choose to reference our three-word name, each word and abbreviated letter is always capitalized and can be used only as “Amazon Web Services” or as “AWS.” “Amazon” is always capitalized, unless you are referring to our website at www.aws.amazon.com.
- Solutions based on Amazon Web Services is what you are offering. You cannot directly advertise the AWS website. Do not publish links to an AWS sign-up page. Incidental references to AWS product pages are permissible when necessary to explain a feature of your services (e.g. Product allows back-up on Amazon S3 and a link to the Amazon S3 product page is provided). Use of AWS URLs should also conform to the AWS Trademark Guidelines. Any mention of AWS URL’s should be removed upon request by AWS.
- URL Links. Do not use “AWS’ or any of the AWS trademarks within your URL. For example, the URL, www.acme-aws.com, is not permissible use of the AWS brand or trademark. An example of permissible use would be: www.acme-software.com/aws. AWS may request removal of a URL link that is in violation of these guidelines.
- Modification of Logos: You must comply with our Trademark Guidelines found at: http://aws.amazon.com/co-marketing/#logo-program. Our trademarks should not be altered in any way.
AWS may periodically perform random audits of client materials to ensure compliance with these requirements. If an item is selected for review, AWS will contact you directly.
AWS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify these AWS Partner Network Guidelines at any time and to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to these requirements.