The AWS Solution Provider Program (SPP) helps you to resell and deliver AWS Services to end customers as part of your unique offerings. This program is designed for system integrators (SIs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), value-added resellers (VARs), and public sector organizations.
As an AWS Solution Provider, you will increase your technical expertise and access funding benefits to manage, service, support, and directly bill your customers.
Receive authorization to resell AWS Services to end customers.
Gain recognition for technical capabilities.
Earn Partner Growth Rebate (PGR) for growing your existing AWS business.
Earn Partner Originated Discount (POD) for originating new end-customer opportunities.
Earn an AWS Partner badge with Solution Provider
designation to showcase your expertise to customers.
Gain visibility with customers through listing on AWS Partner Solutions Finder.
Access curated, pre-built marketing kits and resources to help you go-to-market quickly.
Explore training resources to help you build a successful reseller business.
Leverage program onboarding & operational training and webinars.
Take advantage of AWS Technical support models to solve your customer’s business and technical challenges.
Step 1: Join the AWS Partner Network
Step 2: Enroll in the Services Path
- Enroll in the Services Path, specifically designed for organizations that leverage AWS to deliver consulting, professional, managed, and resale services.
- Upon meeting the minimum validation criteria for the Services Path, i.e., achieve AWS Partner Select Tier, become eligible to apply for the AWS Solution Provider Program.
Step 3: Review program requirements
- Meet the minimum validation criteria for Services Path i.e. achieve AWS Select Partner Tier or higher status.
- Must have technical and professional services teams that are able to deliver value added services.
- Experience in rebilling end customers and managing customer accounts.
- Scalability to a minimum of USD $25K per month in AWS revenue within 12 months.
- ≥ 2 AWS Customer References.
Note: Certain regions may be subject to additional prerequisites or reviews. Please reach out to your local AWS representative or contact us.
Step 4: Apply
- Upon meeting the program requirements, apply for the AWS Solution Provider Program through AWS Partner Central > View my APN account > Program details > Update (next to AWS Solution Provider tab) > Complete Application > Submit.
- Once you submit your application, you will be contacted within 3-5 days.
- Upon acceptance into the program, you can immediately access AWS Partner benefits, including AWS Partner badge with your Solution Provider designation, funding, marketing resources, and more.
Interested in growing your business with an AWS Distributor? AWS Distributors provide partner development, sales, and technical expertise to help you build your AWS practice.