Xignite Market Data Cloud Platform on AWS
The Xignite Market Data Cloud Platform is a cloud-based managed platform that gives organizations full transparency on reference and market data distribution across their environments. Xignite Market Data Cloud Platform centralizes and catalogs the first-level, realtime, and reference data that is licensed from vendors or contributed internally to easily entitle, track, allocate, and optimize usage for this data. Xignite Market Data Cloud is designed for Amazon Web Services (AWS) to deliver high levels of scalability and security at a low cost for your mission-critical applications.
Xignite is an AWS Financial Services Competency Partner.
- Full transparency on your reference and market data distribution and usage
- Centralize the first-level real-time and reference data you license from vendors or contribute internally
- Entitle and track every data request in your firm
- Eliminate duplicate data requests
- Analyze data usage and consumption patterns to optimize spend and allocate costs accordingly
- Does not require any hardware or software - deploy in a matter of days
- Cloud APIs expose your financial data to digital channels via easy to use RESTful interfaces
- Emulated Interfaces mimic your existing legacy interfaces to optimize data spend without altering legacy systems
- System Services include all core tracking, management and reporting components
- Data Services optimize the management of four main data types: master, real-time, historical, and fundamental
- Collection Services use native connectors to on-board data from sources such as Bloomberg and other vendors
AWS Financial Services Competency Partners deliver market data management implementations, integrate relevant AWS services, and accelerate the ramp up of new users. This solution was developed in collaboration with Xignite, an AWS Financial Services Competency Partner.