DevOps Engineering on AWS
Learn how to use DevOps philosophies, practices, and tools to develop, deliver, and maintain applications and services at high velocity on AWS
DevOps Engineering on AWS teaches you how to use the combination of DevOps cultural philosophies, practices, and tools to increase your organization’s ability to develop, deliver, and maintain applications and services at high velocity on AWS. This course covers continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), infrastructure as code, microservices, monitoring and logging, and communication and collaboration. Hands-on labs give you experience building and deploying AWS CloudFormation templates and CI/CD pipelines that build and deploy applications on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), serverless applications, and container-based applications. Labs for multi-pipeline workflows and pipelines that deploy to multiple environments are also included.
What you'll learn
- Use DevOps best practices to develop, deliver, and maintain applications and services at high velocity on AWS
- List the advantages, roles, and responsibilities of small, autonomous DevOps teams
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports DevOps development projects
- Leverage AWS Cloud9 to write, run, and debug your code
- And much more
Who should take this course
- DevOps engineers
- DevOps architects
- Operations engineers
- System administrators
What experience you'll need
- Previous attendance at the Cloud Operations on AWS or Developing on AWS courses
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programing languages, such as C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Train your team with AWS Jam
An AWS Jam is a 1-day optional add-on of hands-on challenges curated to align to the topics and AWS services covered in the classroom course.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.