What you'll learn
- Set up the AWS SDK and developer credentials for Java, C#/.NET, and Python
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Intermediate-level software developers
What experience you'll need
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
This couse is offered in the following languages: Bahasa Indonesia, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Train your team with AWS Jam
An AWS Jam is a 1-day optional add-on of hands-on challenges curated to align to the topics and AWS services covered in the classroom course.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.