What you'll learn
- Set up the AWS SDK and developer credentials for Java, C#/.NET, and Python
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Intermediate-level software developers
What experience you'll need
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Train your team with AWS Jam
An AWS Jam is a 1-day optional add-on of hands-on challenges curated to align to the topics and AWS services covered in the classroom course.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.