AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
Validate your technical skills and expertise with an industry-recognized credential and grow your career.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam is intended for individuals who perform a DevOps engineer role with two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience building highly automated infrastructures
- Experience administering operating systems
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
Prepare for Your Exam
The best preparation for certification exams is practical experience. We recommend two or more years of hands-on experience using AWS.
Multiple choice, multiple answer
170 minutes to complete the exam
Available in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese
DevOps Engineering on AWS
Classroom | 3 day
In this course, you will learn the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on the AWS platform. We will explore the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examine a number of use cases applicable to startup, small- to medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
Systems Operations on AWS
Classroom | 3 days
In this course, you will learn how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. We will explore the AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment and best practices for configuring and deploying systems.