The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include the ability to:
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
Eligible candidates for this exam have:
- Achieved AWS Certified Developer - Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- Two or more years’ experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming
- Understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies
Get hands-on experience with key concepts and services with a collection of self-paced labs.
Find resources and tips to help you prepare for your AWS Certification.
Find out if you're eligible and learn what you need to do.