What you'll learn
- Prepare a dataset for training
- Train and evaluate a machine learning model
- Automatically tune a machine learning model
- Prepare a machine learning model for production
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Data scientists
What experience you'll need
- Familiarity with Python programming language
- Basic understanding of machine learning
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
This course is offered in the following languages: Bahasa Indonesia, English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America), and Traditional Chinese.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.