AWS Security Fundamentals (Second Edition)
Learn fundamental AWS security concepts.
In this self-paced course, you will learn fundamental AWS cloud security concepts, including AWS access control, data encryption methods, and how network access to your AWS infrastructure can be secured. We will address your security responsibility in the AWS Cloud and the different security-oriented services available.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Identify the security benefits and responsibilities when using the AWS Cloud
- Describe the access control and management features of AWS
- Understand the different data encryption methods to secure sensitive data
- Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources
- Determine which AWS services can be used for security logging and monitoring
This course is intended for:
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS