Note: Some browsers associate the .rpm extension with Real Player software, causing the software to open this RedHat Package Manager file. If you encounter this issue, you can either change your browser's file associations, or right-click the link, then save the link target to your computer.
- Support for Amazon EC2 in the Sao Paulo region (sa-east-1)
- Support for Amazon EC2 in the Oregon Region (us-west-2)
- Support for EC2 API version 2009-10-31: Amazon EC2 in the Northern California Region (us-west-1)
- Support for EC2 API version 2008-12-01: Amazon EC2 in Europe
- Support for EC2 API version 2008-08-08: Amazon EC2 running Windows Server and SQL Server
- Support for EC2 API version 2008-02-01
- AMI Tools packaged as a ZIP file in addition to the RPM.
- Improved fstab handling: The existing fstab is now bundled into the AMI unless otherwise specified
- Better Ubuntu support: bash is explicitly called where required. This fixes "bad substitution" errors.
Questions/Issues?Take a look at the AMI Creation Guide or post a message to the EC2 Forum, where we'll be happy to assist.