AWS Console for Android and iOS
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Management Console for Android and iOS lets you quickly and easily view and manage your existing EC2 instances and CloudWatch alarms from your phone or tablet. It provides mobile-relevant tasks that are a good companion to the full web experience, including the ability to:
- View a summary of your Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances, Amazon CloudWatch alarms, total service charges, and AWS Service Health status.
- Filter and search for EC2 instances and CloudWatch alarms.
- View EC2 instance metrics and status checks that show the state of your environment.
- Stop or reboot your EC2 instances.
- List CloudWatch alarms by status and time.
- View CloudWatch graphs to instantly gauge the health of your resources and identify trends for key indicators.
- See what automated actions are configured for each alarm setting.
- Jump from a CloudWatch alarm to the affected EC2 instance for additional metrics.
- View detailed AWS service health status, including recent AWS service events and notifications.
- Change regions to view your resources world-wide.
- Switch users to see resources in multiple accounts.
We plan to add new features to the mobile app. Tell us what you need using the feedback link in the app.
- Requires an existing AWS account.
- If you sign-in with an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user account, you need to use the account alias that was included in the email address from your administrator.
- If you use AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), we recommend using either a hardware MFA device or a virtual MFA on a separate mobile device for the greatest level of account protection.