Download now from Amazon Appstore, Google Play, or iTunes.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Management Console for iOS/Android lets you quickly and easily view and manage your existing EC2 instances, load balancers, RDS instances, Auto Scaling groups, and CloudWatch alarms from your phone or tablet. The app provides mobile-relevant tasks that are a good companion to the full web experience, including:
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2): Browse, filter, and search instances. View configuration details, CloudWatch metrics and alarms, and status checks. Perform instance lifecycle operations: start, stop, reboot, terminate. View block devices and create volume snapshots. Manage security groups and Elastic IP Addresses.
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS): Browse, filter, and search instances. View configuration details, CloudWatch metrics and alarms, and security and network settings.
- Auto Scaling: View group details, metrics, policies, and alarms. Manage instances in your Auto Scaling groups.
- View CloudWatch graphs to gauge the health of your resources.
- List CloudWatch alarms by status and time, and see what automated actions are configured for each alarm setting.
- View detailed AWS service health status, including recent AWS service events and notifications.
We plan to add new features to the mobile app. Tell us what you need using the feedback link in the app’s menu.