AWS News Blog
AWS Webinars – August, 2016
Everyone on the AWS team understands the value of educating our customers on the best ways to use our services. We work hard to create documentation, training materials, and blog posts for you! We run live events such as our Global AWS Summits and AWS re:Invent where the focus is on education. Last but not least, we put our heads together and create a fresh lineup of webinars for you each and every month.
We have a great selection of webinars on the schedule for August. As always they are free, but they do fill up and I strongly suggest that you register ahead of time. All times are PT, and each webinar runs for one hour:
- 9:00 AM – Introducing Amazon EMR Release 5.0: Faster, Easier, Hadoop, Spark, and Presto.
- 10:30 AM – Best Practices for Data Center Migration Planning.
- Noon – Best Practices for Running SAP HANA Workloads with Amazon EC2 X1 Instances.
- 9:00 AM – Amazon Aurora for the Enterprise: Lower Cost, Better Performance.
- 10:30 AM – Getting Started with Serverless Architectures.
- Noon – Best Practices for Building a Data Lake with Amazon S3.
- 9:00 AM – Managing IoT and Time Series Data with Amazon ElastiCache for Redis.
- 10:30 AM – Running Microservices and Docker on AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Noon – Getting Started with Microsoft SQL Server 2016 on Amazon EC2.
- 9:00 AM – Introduction to Amazon Kinesis Firehose.
- 10:30 AM – Building Serverless Chat Bots.
- Noon – Continuous Delivery to Amazon ECS.
- 9:00 AM – Stream Data Analytics with Amazon Kinesis Firehose & Redshift.
- 10:30 AM – Getting Started with AWS Device Farm.
- Noon – AWS IoT Button.
PS – Check out the AWS Webinar Archive for more great content!