AWS Marketplace re:Invent sessions, December 1
These are the AWS Marketplace sessions happening December 1 at re:Invent!
Please double-check the AWS re:Invent session catalog to confirm the date, time, and venue for your session. To stay connected throughout the event, follow @awscloud on Twitter, and use the hashtag #reInvent. Follow @AWSMarketplace on Twitter and the Scale with AWS Partners page on LinkedIn for re:Invent info for AWS Marketplace and AWS Partner Network customers and sellers.
AWS Marketplace breakout sessions for Thursday, December 1
AWS Marketplace breakout content includes breakout sessions, Chalk Talks, workshops, and Builders’ sessions. If you are attending virtually, the breakout sessions will be available on-demand the following week, December 6-10.
- PEX208 – 11:00 AM – AWS ISV Accelerate co-sell checklist: Your guide for selling with AWS [Partner breakout]
- MKT307 – 11:00 AM – Integrate third-party data into your data architecture and data mesh [Chalk talk]
- You can also read the Integrating third-party data into your data mesh blog post.
- MKT208 – 12:30 PM – Customizing and configuring your landing zone configuration at scale [Builders’ session]
- MKT205 – 1:15 PM – Accelerate SaaS procurement and configuration with AWS Marketplace [Breakout]
- MKT206 – 2:00 PM – Innovate at speed with trusted software and data in AWS Marketplace
- MKT002 – 2:00 PM – Gain visibility into AWS Marketplace costs and usage with Amazon QuickSight [AWS Marketplace Pavilion – Expo Theater]
- MKT306 – 2:00 PM – Build or transform to an AWS Well-Architected SaaS using AWS Control Tower [Chalk talk]
- Breakouts are lecture-style sessions delivered by AWS experts, customers, and partners.
- Chalk talks are a highly interactive content format with a small audience. Each begins with a short lecture delivered by an AWS expert, followed by a Q&A session with the audience.
- Workshops are two-hour interactive sessions where you work in teams or individually to solve problems using AWS services. Each workshop starts with a short lecture, and the rest of the time is spent working the problem. Bring your laptop to build along with AWS experts.
- Builders sessions are one-hour, small-group sessions with up to nine attendees per table and one AWS expert. Builders’ sessions begin with a short explanation or demo of what you are going to build, followed by independent work on your laptop, aided by an AWS expert.
Visit the AWS Marketplace Experience Pavilion in the expo hall
Meet with AWS experts and seller sponsors and learn how AWS Marketplace can help modernize your digital supply chain. Stop by the AWS Marketplace Experience pavilion, booth #3525, in the Expo at the Venetian. You can learn how AWS Marketplace can help you simplify procurement, provisioning, and governance of third-party software, services, and data.
Twenty-nine AWS Marketplace sellers are sponsoring the AWS Marketplace re:Invent booth this year and are showcasing their solutions in kiosks in the AWS Marketplace Experience pavilion.
About the author
Heidi Miller is the Senior Program Manager for the AWS Marketplace and Control Services blog and social media programs. When not producing and editing blog and social media posts for AWS, you can usually find her podcasting, swing dancing, biking, or attempting unsuccessfully to bathe her Russian Blue cat.