AWS Marketplace re:Invent sessions, November 28
These are the AWS Marketplace sessions happening Monday, November 28 at re:Invent!
Please double-check the AWS re:Invent session catalog to confirm the date, time, and venue for your session. To watch live keynotes and leadership sessions for free, register now. To stay connected throughout the event, follow @awscloud on Twitter, and use the hashtag #reInvent. Follow @AWSMarketplace on Twitter and the Scale with AWS Partners page on LinkedIn for re:Invent info for AWS Marketplace and AWS Partner Network customers and sellers.
AWS Marketplace breakout sessions for Monday, November 28
AWS Marketplace breakout content includes breakout sessions, Chalk Talks, workshops, and Builders’ sessions. If you are attending virtually, the breakout sessions will be available on-demand the following week, December 6-10.
- PEX311 – 10:45 AM – List your products in AWS Marketplace [Partner Chalk Talk]
- MKT306 – 12:15 AM – Build or transform to an AWS Well-Architected SaaS using AWS Control Tower [Chalk Talk]
- MKT203 – 1:45 PM – Transform federal customer experiences with AWS Marketplace [Breakout]
- MKT302 – 3:15 PM – Innovate with pre-built ML models and third-party data [Chalk Talk]
- MKT208 – 4:00 PM – Customizing and configuring your landing zone at scale [Builders’ session]
- Breakouts are lecture-style sessions delivered by AWS experts, customers, and partners.
- Chalk talks are a highly interactive content format with a small audience. Each begins with a short lecture delivered by an AWS expert, followed by a Q&A session with the audience.
- Workshops are two-hour interactive sessions where you work in teams or individually to solve problems using AWS services. Each workshop starts with a short lecture, and the rest of the time is spent working the problem. Bring your laptop to build along with AWS experts.
- Builders sessions are one-hour, small-group sessions with up to nine attendees per table and one AWS expert. Builders’ sessions begin with a short explanation or demo of what you are going to build, followed by independent work on your laptop, aided by an AWS expert.
Join us at the AWS Marketplace Experience Pavilion in the expo hall
Meet with AWS experts and seller sponsors and learn how AWS Marketplace can help modernize your digital supply chain. Stop by the AWS Marketplace Experience pavilion, booth #3525, in the Expo at the Venetian. You can learn how AWS Marketplace can help you simplify procurement, provisioning, and governance of third-party software, services, and data.
About the author
Heidi Miller is the Senior Program Manager for the AWS Marketplace and Control Services blog and social media programs. When not producing and editing blog and social media posts for AWS, you can usually find her podcasting, swing dancing, biking, or attempting unsuccessfully to bathe her Russian Blue cat.