AWS Marketplace re:Invent sessions, November 30
For both our in-person and virtual attendees, these are the AWS Marketplace sessions happening Wednesday, November 30 at re:Invent!
Please double-check the AWS re:Invent session catalog to confirm the date, time, and venue for your session! To watch live keynotes and leadership sessions for free, register now. To stay connected throughout the event, follow @awscloud on Twitter, and use the hashtag #reInvent. Follow @AWSMarketplace on Twitter and the Scale with AWS Partners page on LinkedIn for re:Invent info for AWS Marketplace and AWS Partner Network customers and sellers.
AWS Partner Keynote with Ruba Borno
Ruba Borno, Vice President of AWS Worldwide Channels and Alliances, presents the AWS Partner Keynote on Wednesday, November 30 at 3:00 pm.
Ruba will highlight the ways cloud-powered innovation is uniquely positioning AWS Partners to accelerate customer business transformations. Learn how AWS is tailoring the partner experience to guide partners to higher-value opportunities. Additionally, you will hear directly from AWS Partners and customers about how the possibilities are unlimited when working together with AWS and the AWS Partner Network.
AWS Marketplace breakout sessions for Wednesday, November 30
AWS Marketplace breakout content includes breakout sessions, Chalk Talks, workshops, Builders’ sessions, and Lightning talks. If you are attending virtually, most breakout sessions will be available on-demand the following week, December 6-10.
- MKT305 – 10:45 AM – Easily deploy ISV products on your Amazon EKS clusters [Chalk talk]
- PRT045 – 11:00 AM – Delivering data mesh with Blackstone and Alation (sponsored by Alation) [AWS Marketplace Pavilion – Lightning talk]
- PRT020 – 1:30 PM – Building secure, automated document solutions for productivity (sponsored by Adobe) [AWS Marketplace Pavilion – Lightning talk]
- PEX311 – 1:45 PM – List your products in AWS Marketplace [Partner Chalk talk]
- PRT068 – 2:00 PM – Analytics for everyone with Alteryx’s Analytics Automation Platform & AWS (sponsored by Alteryx) [AWS Marketplace Pavilion – Lightning talk]
- MKT202 – 2:30 PM – Building ready-to-use customer experiences with partner solutions [Breakout]
- MKT303 – 2:30 PM – AWS Marketplace containers: Rethink your third-party deployment strategy [Builders’ session]
- PRT104 – 3:00 PM Using DevSecOps and observability-driven design to shift left (sponsored by Sumo Logic) [AWS Marketplace Pavilion – Lightning talk]
- MKT201 – 4:00 PM – How Moderna and Takeda accelerate drug research using real-world data [Breakout]
- PRT031 – 4:00 PM – Low-code application development with Mendix and AWS (sponsored by Mendix) [AWS Marketplace Pavilion – Lightning talk]
- MKT307 – 7:45 PM – Integrate third-party data into your data architecture and data mesh [Chalk talk]
- Breakouts are lecture-style sessions delivered by AWS experts, customers, and partners.
- Chalk talks are a highly interactive content format with a small audience. Each begins with a short lecture delivered by an AWS expert, followed by a Q&A session with the audience.
- Workshops are two-hour interactive sessions where you work in teams or individually to solve problems using AWS services. Each workshop starts with a short lecture, and the rest of the time is spent working the problem. Bring your laptop to build along with AWS experts.
- Builders sessions are one-hour, small-group sessions with up to nine attendees per table and one AWS expert. Builders’ sessions begin with a short explanation or demo of what you are going to build, followed by independent work on your laptop, aided by an AWS expert.
- Lightning talks are 15-minute, sponsor-hosted sessions that take place in the AWS Marketplace Pavilion mini-theater (booth #3525).
Happening at the AWS Marketplace Experience Pavilion in the expo hall
Meet with AWS experts and seller sponsors and learn how AWS Marketplace can help modernize your digital supply chain. Stop by the AWS Marketplace Experience pavilion, booth #3525, in the Expo at the Venetian. You can learn how AWS Marketplace can help you simplify procurement, provisioning, and governance of third-party software, services, and data.
Twenty-nine AWS Marketplace sellers are sponsoring the AWS Marketplace re:Invent booth this year and are showcasing their solutions in kiosks in the AWS Marketplace Experience pavilion.
About the author
Heidi Miller is the Senior Program Manager for the AWS Marketplace and Control Services blog and social media programs. When not producing and editing blog and social media posts for AWS, you can usually find her podcasting, swing dancing, biking, or attempting unsuccessfully to bathe her Russian Blue cat.